Friday, May 27, 2011

Remy Hair | Wigs | Half Wigs / Fullcap | Ponytails | Weaving Hair | Braids | Fusion Hair | Lace Front Wigs |

I am a weave queen! I love hair. I love all the different ideas you can come up with. From extensions to lace front wigs. The only thing about lace front wigs that I dont like is, when people wear them on their foreheads. Thats not cute, beauties. Lets bring the wig back to your natural hair line. Let it look more natural. Just because its a wig, doesnt mean everyone has to know. Wigs are real easy. You just put it on style ( I prefer finger comb) and go. Another thing I dont like is to glue a lace front. NO NO NO! Only if its human hair. That is a beauty dont. I love the remy hair its real soft. All fake sheds, but certain brands dont shed as much. I like Zury, Bobbi Boss, and Sensationnel. I like others but those happen to be my favs, ttyl Beauties. 











Remy Hair | Wigs | Half Wigs / Fullcap | Ponytails | Weaving Hair | Braids | Fusion Hair | Lace Front Wigs |

1 comment:

  1. Celebrity lace front wigs are the newest rage in modern hair replacement Lace front wigs

    ReplyDelete